Are you looking for some blog post inspiration? Here’s a list of blog post ideas for small business owners who need some help getting started …
When I talk to small business owners about their website, many of them admit to having a blog which they rarely use. By posting regular articles on your blog, you can help establish your authority and build credibility with your clients. Incorporate the keywords you wish to rank for and you can also improve your Google ranking!
A blog post can help you provide information your clients can use, promote a new product or help clients learn more about your business. However, coming up with post ideas on a regular basis can be challenging. I hope the following tips will get you started on a list of potential posts for your business blog.
11 blog post ideas for small business
- How to …. (something related to your business or knowledge/experience)
- Handy tips and tricks
- Detail lessons you’ve learned in business
- Think about the questions your clients frequently ask – and answer them
- Show a case study of how you helped a client, with before and after photos
- Write a post on how to choose a …. (product or service you sell)
- Discuss local community events
- Talk about what you learned at a recent training event or conference
- Review products
- Interview an industry expert
- Discuss the latest industry trends
There are many more blog post ideas for small business – these are just the start.
We’re working on a Blogging for Business course. You’ll learn a system that helps you to generate loads of blog topic ideas and how you can write posts quickly and easily write posts to connect with your ideal clients. Want to know more? Click here to receive updates on the upcoming release of this innovative course – and get ready to win more business!